Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly has signed sweeping new guidelines that empower federal authorities to more aggressively detain and deport illegal immigrants inside the United States and at the border.
The outrage and cries of racial discrimination, and religious persecution has caused tension, violence and hatred through the entire nation. U.S. States like Texas, and most recently, California are threatening to secede.
“Have we forgotten that we are a United States by choice?”, asked Lisa Garrett, Chief Executive Officer of Vero Integritas Global, Inc., a human resource company in Virginia. “It’s time that we stop looking at who is to blame for our immigration concerns and start seeking solutions, Garrett stated.
Vero Integritas Global, Inc., recently submitted an Immigration Reform Initiative designed to develop strategic answers to the U.S. immigration problems. “These concerns have touched the hearts and minds of every American citizen, and have traveled with light speed around the globe and throughout the news media, and internet. Something has to be done to tap the logic and reasonableness in people. Everyone just seems to be letting their emotions get them best of them,” said Garrett. “Democrats! Republicans! People! Stop, and look at what is happening to our country.”
The purpose of this strategy is to provide a positive, fair and equitable solution to the immigration question while keeping to the promises and helping to sustain a workable agenda for the new administration. “President Trump is a businessman; he knows a business opportunity when he sees it”, Garrett stated. “The purpose of this initiative is to give our floundering political system the chance to think outside of the box and give the new administration the opportunity to apply business strategies to develop something unprecedented, toward a workable solution”, Garrett stated. “This is not about Republicans and Democrats, it’s about a free nation losing control of what we stand for and not paying attention to how much we can lose if the left and right can’t find a balance.” Said Garrett.
The immigration initiative involves inclusion of a diverse “think tank” of American citizens, politicians, and individuals from each generation using ideas and strategies included within this strategic proposal. “President Trump has promised to make our nation great, again. But, I submit to you that we are a great nation made up of great people. It is the people that are shouting at the top of our lungs, “We need a better solution!”, we are merely presenting a foundation for that solution,” said Garrett.
“Vero Integritas is part of a consortium of companies that can assist with developing an immigration plan that will bring the right people to the table, with a focus on a positive solution and encouraging nation-wide unity toward the stabilization of a divided nation,” stated Garrett.
The strategy was provided through the White House Liaison’s office last week with the hope that it will be introduced to President Trump. “It is our hope that we can provide something to stop the negative rhetoric and help our leaders seek a viable immigration option,” Garrett said. The proposed immigration reform plan is designed as a unification strategy to give the American people the opportunity to decide as, “ONE NATION UNDER GOD, how to reunite the people. So, whether you believe in God or not, whether you hold fast to a religious belief or not, we are all human beings with the right to live free, as it was promised in our Constitution. This is an inalienable right and the very foundation of our existence as American citizens. But, there must be order, justice, benevolence, and above all other things, equality in the way we go about seeking and applying our freedoms”, Garrett continued.
The premise of the plan is to create a transparent “think tank”, open and available to the public for opinions and ideas, strategies, and constructive debates to find a solution for how to go about protecting the lives of the nation’s citizen, while at the same time, allowing persons from other nations the opportunity to exist in a free nation.
“We are a nation of wise, intelligent, and amazingly talented people from all walks of life”, Garrett stated. “It is no small wonder that people from other countries want to live here. We are a GREAT NATION. But it is “We, the people”, that make it great. It is not corrupt politicians, media, or rich business executives.” Garrett stated. “We owe it to our future generations to get this one right. This proposal is a jumping off point to begin the development process for a new generation to sustain our Constitutional framework and to involve the people in the process. I encourage my fellow citizens to embrace this solution. It is only a UNIFIED people that can right this ship.”, Garrett concluded.
Unsolicited Proposal: U.S. Immigration Strategy
- Immigration Precepts
- Immigration Operations Committee
This initiative is a “jumping off point” to establish a fair and equitable plan for our nation.
The Immigration Operations Committee is the heart of the unification plan and is made up of the following:
1) Qualified NON-PARTISAN (two each, one male, one female) professionals selected from relevant agencies and departments (Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Patrol, Department of Treasury, State Department).
2) Governors from all 52 states and territories.
3) Two U.S. citizens (selected by the State) representing each Generation
4) Two College professors with relevant subject matter expertise.
5) Two Democrats, Two Republicans, and Two Independent representatives selected by the Governors of the 52 states and territories, who have served or is serving at least one term as a newly elected official.
6) The President and Vice President of the United States will remain active, but should not influence the negotiation processes.
7) Once the Immigration plan is complete, and before it is accepted for review by the President, it must receive a final review and approval from the Final Review Committee made up of:
- Former U.S. Presidents, representatives from DHS, Department of State, and other relevant agency representatives, not to exceed a 12- person panel. This NON-PARTISAN committee must be willing to participate as volunteers and must relevant experience and knowledge of the subject matter.
8) The final approval of the plan lies with the President of the United States.\
9) The final plan will be voted on via the internet through an online voting process developed specifically for this initiative.
- Baseline Agenda:
To develop an immigration reform program that will limit the number of NEW U.S. citizen applicants over the next four years. Current applications will be placed on hold for a period of six months and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis while the committee begins drawing up a solid immigration plan that utilizes the following criteria. This will do three things: 1) It will limit the number and flow of NEW applicants for citizenship into the country, 2) It will allow for current and new applicants to be highly scrutinized, 3) It will allow for more unity and conversation among those who make up this country to participate in re-creating our foundation for unity.
The U.S. Government will begin gathering information relevant to the gathering of information from current non-documented workers in the United States. During this time period, all non U.S. citizens and undocumented workers will be allowed to reveal themselves without fear of deportation by reporting to a local State or Federal Immigration station where they will be given the opportunity to provide any information relevant to applying for U.S. Citizenship.
States may be allowed to create and develop their own databases, but the information must be reported to the appropriate agency for inclusion into the U.S. database. Within the specified time period, if non-U.S. Citizens/undocumented workers, have not registered and cannot produce a Documented Registrants Card” (similar to a Drivers’ License, but NOT managed by the DMV!), the individual(s) will be arrested and may face deportation back to his/her country.
Individuals participating in the “Dreamers” program will be allowed to complete the program, new applicants will not be accepted, and the program will be frozen until a new immigration plan has been created. The “Dreamer” program may be reviewed with the immigration reform program for final analysis and inclusion into the plan.
US government contract companies will be allowed to bid on solicitations relevant to their expertise to assist the U.S. government with implementing this initiative. This will allow a fair and equitable distribution of work and help limit costs, while allowing for transparency in the development process.
- Program Agencies:
U.S. CENSUS BUREAU
The U.S. Census Bureau will collect information from illegal immigrants who are seeking citizenship within the allowable time frame.
Non-U.S. citizens and undocumented workers must self-report. They will be asked to provide information requested to include:
- Whether or not they have held a job for more than one year that has a supportable/sustainable income without the need for State or Federal benefits/welfare programs. (In other words, they cannot rely on either State of Federally funded welfare programs to remain in the country. They must have a job or occupation. As registrants for citizenship they will not be eligible for social programs, either State or Federal, with the exception of Women’s-Infants-Children’s (WIC) or any other welfare programs paid from U.S. taxpayer dollars.) Individuals who have broken the law up to a Class I misdemeanor will face possible deportation back to their country.
- Affiliations to extremist groups, gangs, or if they have ever been arrested or detained for (any number of reasons).
- Additional criteria will be added through the Immigration Operations Committee.
- Illegal immigrants who fail to register within a specified date will be arrested and processed for deportation at the expense of their home country. If a home country cannot be identified, the individual will be deported back to the last country he/she traveled from before he entered the U.S. and that country will become liable for payment of deportation costs.
- Individuals who travel by land, air, or sea into the U.S. illegally will be immediately deported back to their home countries, and given information and assistance about how to legally apply for U.S. Citizenship.
The treasury department will be responsible for setting up accounts payable/receivables for deportations. A section of the department will be created to manage payments and ensure that countries are properly billed for costs associated with deportations to include food, shelter, travel, accommodations, etc. The President may use these costs to negotiate with countries and build solid, unification efforts between countries.
U.S. State Department
The State Department, specifically the Secretary of State may utilize relatable immigration debts of other countries to effect reasonable settlements for costs associated with deportations.
Monies received from countries for deportations may be used to build a “Wall” (imagined, not real) of good faith and fair dealing with other countries to ensure that our borders are protected from terrorists.
A secondary part of the plan will be a “good faith and unity” campaign created and administered by the Department of State designed to provide assistance to other countries to crackdown on corruption, unlawfulness, ethnic cleansing, religious persecution, human trafficking, etc., within their borders and to create and build relationships of good faith and fair dealing within their borders.
The third and most important approach is the unification “wall” which is designed to bring countries to the table (wall) in an effort to prevent terrorism, and develop programs and strategies that support the unseating of corrupt officials in other countries. It is also designed to help the leaders of their countries build their economies upon a legal world market (while at the same time bringing domestic companies back to the U.S) that sells U.S. products to them in order to build alliances within a world market.
Doing this will help us increase our countries ability to expand our business infrastructures domestically and abroad. This will also help promote economic growth and help build financial stability for U.S. citizens and the citizens of other countries and to help them find Democratic freedom within their own countries (so their citizens don’t have to run to ours to find it). This will also allow countries from losing their talented human capital that could bring their countries into the 21st Century.
For U.S. citizens, it will give all of our citizens (not just the rich) the opportunity to experience the effects of a booming economy and bring hope to the Millennials who will make up 50% of our workforce by 2025.
Vero Integritas Global is a virtual HR consulting company and features 24-hour HR services and business consultation to U.S. and overseas companies with U.S. employees and is designed in part, to help employers reduce costs associated with employee discrimination complaints.
Vero Integritas Global Incorporated is registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) and is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. For more information about the Immigration Reform Plan Vero Integritas Global, Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Vero Integritas Global Incorporated