The overarching theme for 2018 sees a huge focus on emerging technologies in travel – and one of the key aims of the event will be to ascertain the real tech strategy from the hype and to truly dissect the opportunities of these technologies for digital marketing campaigns.
This year sees the most number of case studies to be presented with companies such as Hilton, Marriott, Expedia, Facebook, Choice Hotels, Accor Hotels, Cathay Pacific, and more giving insights into their strategies and the secrets to getting the low down on customers to create successful engagement.
To shed light on how emerging technologies are shaping travel, Renu Kannu the North America Lead for EyeforTravel said “We really are at such an exciting point in travel – the industry has seen some huge shifts over the years, but the potential of travel technologies such as voice, AI, machine learning and blockchain is immense. This could be a game changer for travel brands in 2018 and beyond, and the time to act is now”.
CASE STUDIES INCLUDE:
- Brand Building in the Digital Age (Amy Martin Ziegenfuss, VP – Marketing, Hilton)
- AI Breaking New Ground & Fuelling Customer Engagement and Experience (Jay Fluegel, Head of Product – Customer Care, Expedia)
- The Power of Mobile to Drive Interaction (Brooks Martin, Senior Director – Mobile & Digital Guest Experience, Marriott)
- Supercharging your Engagement Strategy (Will Farnan, Client Partner – Travel Suppliers, Facebook)
- Incorporating Virtual Content and Mobile Video (Robecta Ma, VP – Marketing, Cathay Pacific Airways)
- A Holistic Approach to Emerging Technologies and your Digital Strategy (Bill Ramsey, Senior Director – Mobile & Emerging Channels, Choice Hotels)
And this is just the start. Other companies confirmed to speak include: Priceline, IHG, OneFineStay, Hotel Tonight, Winding Tree, Jet Blue Ventures, Japan Airlines, Booking.com, Air Canada and much more!
The EyeforTravel San Francisco Digital Summit 2018 will be a two-day celebration of fiery innovation, and will provide the perfect platform for your business to adapt, grow and be ahead of the curve in times of disruption and change.
Contact the team directly at – email@example.com